Monday, April 23, 2012

Choosing Ceremony: Team Amity




Choose Amity


I'm besides myself to announce that I've chosen Team Amity. Why Amity, and not one of the others? I think it might be superficial to merely say that Team Amity ROCKS (but, in all honesty, it does! LOL). The thing is, I honestly believe that without the nurturing environment that Amity provides, all the other efforts of the other factions would be rendered moot.

Now, that I've made my announcement - time for YOU to decide, where do YOU stand? Which team do YOU belong to? We'd love to have you on TEAM AMITY, so feel free to come to the AWESOME site - we have awesome giveaways! Check out this TEAM AMITY GROUP GIVEAWAY !

Also, don't forget to order your copy of "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth, Book 2 of the "Divergent" Trilogy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Music I Love~

~Blog Awards~

~Blogs I Love~

Get your own free Blogoversary button!