Monday, July 11, 2011

~Once Upon A Read-a-Thon - Update#1~

 

 "Once Upon a Read-a-Thon" is hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog. It runs from 12:01 AM on July 11 to 11:59 PM on July 13th.




 


Book I'm Currently Reading: "The Human Race" by O.C. Heaton 
  
# of Pages Read (of book currently reading): 387 pages (out of 448 pages)
  
Total # Pages Read: 387 pages 

Total # of Books Read (completed during Read-a-Thon): 0

Comments/Concerns (about the book currently reading): The Human Race by O.C. Heaton is a pretty interesting book - it gripped me from the get-go, allowing me to really immerse myself into the story. I began reading it at night, and it kept me awake despite my sleepiness because I wanted to know "what next?".  You can click on the picture above, and it will take you to the Goodreads page for "The Human Race" by O.C. Heaton.

Book I Plan To Read Next: "The Mistress's Revenge" by Tamar Cohen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Music I Love~

~Blog Awards~

~Blogs I Love~

Get your own free Blogoversary button!