Saturday, June 18, 2011

~Spring Into Summer - Update #11~

Update:

  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read:  829 Pages
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 301 Pages
  • Total time read: Ummm...I've lost track of time? lol :P
  • How I'm currently feeling: Okay, so I left home, and that allowed me to be able to spend some time with my book, and allowed me to get a decent amount of studying done. I did, however, miss Update #10, for which I'm extremely sorry.
Mini Challenge:


If you could live in the world of one book, which would it be and why?

I know I should probably be naming yet another action/fantasy/thriller. But in all honesty, if I could, I'd be living in the Regency Period, in the times and life of Jane Austen and her characters, especially the characters of Pride & Prejudice. My second choice would have to be the Shakespearean or Elizabethan era. I believe those times of the past may have been dangerous, and difficult, and a cauldron of communicable diseases, but it was also a colorful, lively and a more robust era - not one where the entirety of life would be spent just trying to rush to the next place, prepare yourself for the next task at hand, strive for that next promotion, etc. It may have been a complicated time, but the needs and expectation of men (and women) were simpler. Now, nothing is simple! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Music I Love~

~Blog Awards~

~Blogs I Love~

Get your own free Blogoversary button!