Friday, June 17, 2011

~Spring Into Summer - Update #2~

Update:

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 84
  • Book I'm Currently Reading: "The Midwife's Confession" by Diane Chamberlain.
  • Books Read Since Last Update: N/A
  • Pages Read since last update: N/A
  • Total time read: 2 hours.
  • How I'm currently feeling: Again, I'm worried that I'm not really reading fast enough (as you can tell by my updates) - but it's because there's so much to do, I'm only reading in between my errands/work. It's not 2 straight hours of reading - but I wish that was the case! :S

Mini Challenge:

Create a "Wordle" - The wordle for my blog is pretty well-suited to my blog. Apparently, "books" is the most commonly used word (are you surprised!?), and then "read", "supernaturally", "love","shopping" etc. I'd say that's pretty darn accurate! :) So here's my Wordle - hope you enjoy! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Music I Love~

~Blog Awards~

~Blogs I Love~

Get your own free Blogoversary button!